Sunday 2 May 2010

A new direction.


I had a thought! Basicalllyyyy.

I want to use my Granddads photos and my own, yes ? And I want to incorporate my own memories with my families.
My mother appears many times in the photos my Grandfather took.

Now, I've been told thousands and thousands of times that I'm just like my Mum. In looks and personality.

I'm very close to my mum, and I've often asked her about her childhood and what she was like growing up.
I've always wished I could have some sort of time machine to go back in time to see how my mum was growing up... was she a completely different person ? If so when did she change into the woman she is now ? Was it when my Granddad died? Was it when she had children? Was it when she met my father?
I've often wondered and tried to compared our lives.
To see how alike we REALLY are.

I had an idea.
I've always wanted to go back in time to see how my mother was and compare us both, to be like a ghost watching on as she grows up, before I was even born.


No comments:

Post a Comment