Monday 3 May 2010

Trying out words, presentation ideas?


So, to go along with each image I wrote a little caption to explain, and compare both myself and my mothers childhood, like a little narrative.



I tried it with typed words first, and then with my own handwriting, just to see if it would have a different impact.



Really not sure if I like this at all. It doesn't have that right feel about it....

And with handwriting..


From just laying out the images like this, I have decided that I do really like the layout of a book with my photos. It would also make sense as it is an ongoing narrative.

Also, I like the look of the handwriting better, as it feels more personal, like its a photo album or a scrap book kind of thing, which also fits my work perfectly as it is a very personal project to me.
Sooo, decided !!! I want my book to appear like a little scrap book / family photo album.
:D



No comments:

Post a Comment