Monday 3 May 2010

Experimentation with blending.....


At the same time as producing images with myself placed into the photo's of my mother, I've been trying new ideas out also by just roughly blending the old family memories images with the 'new' ones I took with the holga, with relevance to my own memories.


I just wanted to play around with this idea, these are in no way final images! :)




^ The one above is terrible...


I'm not sure If I do like this idea at all... I like the second image the best. Though it's not really saying what I want it to say...
It appears to me, that if a viewer whom didn't know me was looking at these photos, they'd just think that I placed random photos ontop of each other, with no significant relevance to each other. And that's not what I want to achieve!
I'll keep trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment