Sunday 2 May 2010

More experimentation....


So carrying on with the idea I had in the previous post, I chose a colour photograph this time.




Zooming zooming... Again I didn't really want to use a true selection of a person, or they wouldnt be abstract at the end... just looking like a figure.


I decided I wanted a small section of the head as it would bring some colour to the somewhat greyscale photo it had become!
After that, I decided to zoom in on one of my own child photographs.


I chose this photo again because of the colours available in it.




Zoooooooooooooooooooom..........

Again 'fitted to screen' which resulted in a pixelated effect...

Below, as an experiment I tried to combine the two over each other, to combine both my own memories with my grandparents / mums like my idea. That and just to see if it would work. :D
I fiddled around with the opacity and fill for a while, but the end result either way I did it just wasn't what I wanted to end up with.



It's nothing special, and just looks like an extremely bad resolution image. Bleugh!

So, I won't carry on with this idea, and go back to the drawing board!

No comments:

Post a Comment