Monday 3 May 2010

Results !

So here are some of the results I've come up with...

So just to recap on what I'm trying to do.....

I've always wanted to go back and see how she was as a child. This series will feature me as a 'ghost' watching over her as she grows up, as all of these photos were taken many years before myself or my siblings were born.

Obviously to appear as a ghost and not really part of the image, I adjusted the opacity of myself in each photo.






There are more, these are the examples.
The images I pasted of myself are the ones I took with the holga camera.

I really like these images and I feel they're working for me and what I'm trying to achieve. :D
I also wanted to use photos of myself as a child as well as me 'today' because my mother and I have always been compared since I was tiny.
I want to explore how alike we really are as we grew up.

Because I want the audience to fully understand what I'm trying to get across, I think I will write down a few significant memories or stories to go along with each image to link them better with each other, and the viewer will understand the image.
I'll try this in a manner of ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment