Wednesday 20 January 2010

Idris Khan





Image 1; 'A memory of Katie' - 'This is katie. I can never stop photographing her. She is the beauty of my life, and this photograph inspires the furture.'


Image 2; 'A memory of drains' - 'All the drains I pass on my way to work'


Image 3; 'A memory of being watched' - 'The memory of surveillance cameras I can see everyday of my life in london. I fucking hate being watched 24/7'

Idris Khan is a brilliant young artist who mainly works in the medium of photography & film. He re-photographed and digitally layered his black and white prints to a skeletal effect. I find this work really intreguing and eyecatching, i feel it also fits in with the transitional spaces theme of this kind of flow of movement and life.

1 comment:

  1. Is picture 3 a work of Idris Khan as I can't find it anywhere else on the internet?

    ReplyDelete