Wednesday 20 January 2010

Persephassa

I've known of this girl for a while online, shes an amazing artist and photographer who only does these things in her spare time as a hobby!
Her name is Roxanne, but shes otherwise known as Persephassa. She produces hundreds and hundreds of images that show how she's changed over the years [ from a fashion sense and in other ways].
This film she produced struck me instantly as something I'd want to produce. She shot it on super 8mm film.
 I'm really struggling to get motivated on the video side of things. However this video really inspired me.
It shows an adult personality doing a lot of different things a child would do [little girl], trying on lots of different shoes,[usually their mums], putting on mums makeup, etc. I really like her attention to detail, like throwing the cigarette out the bath!  it just shows that transition of childhood into adulthood exactly the way I want to show it. Beautiful! 


No comments:

Post a Comment