Saturday 6 March 2010

Getting back into the project

To be honest I haven't really been that inspired or motivated for that matter for a while now. I was a bit lost on where to go next, how to develop my idea further. After my last tutorial with my tutor, I came away with a few interesting ideas to look into.

I think I'll continue for a little longer taking the "Revisited" photographs of myself while I look into these new ideas :)

A friend showed me this link (Thanks Jade!) ;

http://www.zefrank.com/youngmenowme/

Where many people take the baby pictures of themselves and reenact them as I've been doing for my project... of course most of them are not really very well done but there are a few that are really carefully considered and work really well :)



I still really like this idea, and thats why I want to continue with it for a little while before I move onwards again...

No comments:

Post a Comment