Sunday 2 May 2010

Back into the swing of things :)

Okayyyyyyy.

After being so unmotivated, and really panicking about what the fuck I should do next, I revisited the 'Box of old photos' to see if I could gather more inspiration, or come up with any new ideas by looking though more of the thousands of family photographs we have.

I came across my Grandfathers photos, family shots of my Grandmother, my Mum and himself when they were traveling, which they did a LOT of.

Heres an example of a few;








There are lots of them :)


After seeing these, because I absolutely LOVE old photographs, I really wanted to do something with them... but I had absolutely no idea where to start and no ideas what I could do with them.


To get back into the swing of things after being so unmotivated but excited with my new found photos, I arranged a tutorial with my tutor, to see if he could give me advice on where to go next, or any direction I could go in... just to help me get back onto track basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment